Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Bit Of A Distraction

So, dear Internets, I suppose I did promise to show you the Lego shelf a while ago, didn't I? Yes, I remember this. And I've been debating whether or not I should - as it really has nothing to do with the other things I do.
But it really is something we love here. There is no way I could show you the whole shelf, there are far too many little things to show you. But, here's a bit.
After this is posted, I will go collect my tiny crocheting and get to business. And will be thinking about the two sets I got for Christmas that need to be put together. Erm, not tiny crochet sets, but Lego sets!

Not Lego, but isn't he cute!!

These little guys come with so many guns. Them and the storm troopers. It's like they're supposed to have three hands to hold as many guns as they come with!

Eeek, little Vader! He is great, really.

No, not Star Wars. But The Lord of the Rings! And yes, Frodo is holding a drink sword I got at Red Robin. The ship R2D2 and C-3PO land on Tatooine in has a pink drink umbrella as well!

Han Solo,  in the Millenium Falcon.

Tiny little Ewok! They are actually smaller than regular Lego minifigures! It's adorable!

Also not Lego, but this is too great to pass up.

It's a USB drive!! There's a whole set of them.
And yes, we have one each of the Darth Vader flash drives. There's no way we could get away with having only one. Even though we don't use them often,  I have a feeling that if there was only one, it would be fought for!

...we like Star Wars. It's obvious. It's an unhealthy obsession. I promise. Don't start unless you must.

xoxo, Jess (who really does have to go play with tiny crochet now, as it was neglected yesterday; who is also feeling much better than yesterday)

No comments:

Post a Comment