Thursday, January 31, 2013

Hopefully Back To Regularly Scheduled Programming Shortly!

Dear Internets.
This week has been rough. Heck, the past few weeks have been. It's a tough battle. It's just everything is terrible all at once, when really it's the same situations it's always been. I don't really want to get into the details, but let's suffice to say I haven't been feeling my jolly creative colourful self as of late.
I'm fairly certain it has been showing.
My major goal here, is to keep a happy place, to share happy things. And that only. Because there has to be something that is all good, somewhere, right? Well, other than D, because he is good, but you know what I mean.
However, today I'm taking a break from that, to just say that life is not happy yarn hearts and blankets and vintage Pyrex.
Not lately it hasn't been.
Which is why I'm going to leave you all with this Pinterest link and image, something lovely I found today thanks to the very lovely people I follow over there. I swear, I check Pinterest at least 4 times a day, if not more, and it really is worth it.

Pinterest Link
If only it were that easy...

xoxo, Jess (who's off to enjoy a Mike's Hard Strawberry Lemonade - because she deserves it, dammit!)

No comments:

Post a Comment