Wednesday, January 16, 2013

So Very Close Now!

Swift kick in the pants - that's what I need, and have almost gotten. We're so very close, Internets, I promise!

There's a few more things I need to figure out, about the plottings of such. It will, hopefully, be rather simple. But, I'm not sure yet.

Either way...I'm planning on just shaving off sleep-hours and hoping to turn them into productive-happy hours. Who needs sleep, anyway? Heavy caffination will be required, of course, but I can live with that.  And, hopefully, hopefully, one can be successful.

I will let you know how my plottings-figurings go, as soon as I have them all plotted and figured out.

Until that time, I leave you with this lovely little hint.
...I said little, right?
Yeah, that's a house key. Yes that little crocheted bit is three rows big. And only slightly larger than a key-across. Eeep, I'm hopeful!

xoxo, Jess (who is off to collect the thread and hook once more)

No comments:

Post a Comment